Here we are providing ICS Political Science Syllabus 2022 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Political Science Syllabus 2022 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Political Science Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Political Science Syllabus 2022 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Political Science Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Political Science Syllabus 2022 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Syllabus 2022 Political Science Download
Political Science Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
Aims for ISC Political Science Syllabus 2022
- To enable students to gain an understanding of basic concepts in Political Science.
- To facilitate acquisition of knowledge and understanding of the practices of governance.
- To develop logical reasoning, research and application skills.
- To create awareness of rights and duties and to sensitise students towards social concerns.
- To expose students to divergent views and encourage them to develop their own world view.
Pattern for ISC Political Science Syllabus 2022
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory 3 hours —— 80 marks
- Paper II: Project Work ——–20 marks
Paper I (Theory) – 80 Marks
- Part I (20 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions, testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary/ fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus
- Part II (60 marks) will be divided into two sections A & B. Candidates will be required to answer three questions out of five from Section A and two questions out of three from Section B. Each question in this part shall carry 12 marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.