Here we are providing ICSE Economic Applications Syllabus 2023 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Economic Applications Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Economic Applications Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Economic Applications Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Economic Applications Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Economic Applications Syllabus 2023 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023 Economic Applications (Revised) View Download
Economic Applications Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ICSE Economic Applications Syllabus 2023
- To familiarize students with the basic concepts of economics and economic phenomenon.
- To develop their analytical skills.
- To provide students with hands-on-experience in analyzing economic problems that they normally come across.
Pattern for ICSE Economic Applications Syllabus 2023
There will be one theory paper of two hours duration of 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will consist of Part I and Part II.
- Part I (compulsory) will contain short answer questions on the entire syllabus.
- Part II will consist of questions that will require detailed answers. There will be a choice of questions.