Here we are providing ICSE Cookery Syllabus 2023 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Cookery Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Cookery Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Cookery Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Cookery Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Cookery Syllabus 2023 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023 Cookery (Revised) Download
Cookery Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ICSE Cookery Syllabus 2023
- To acquire the knowledge of the terms, facts, concepts and principles required for cooking.
- To develop an understanding of the basic methods of cooking.
- To acquire skills related to:
- Selecting and preparing nutritive foods for the family.
- Planning and providing balanced meals for the members of the family.
- Preparing menus and cooking food for the family.
Pattern for ICSE Cookery Syllabus 2023
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will be divided into two Sections, A and B.
- Section A will consist of compulsory short answer questions covering the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions that will require detailed answers. There will be a choice of questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions from this section.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.