Here we are providing ICSE Economics Syllabus 2023 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Economics Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Economics Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Economics Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Economics Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Economics Syllabus 2023 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023 Economics (Revised) View Download
Economics Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ICSE Economics Syllabus 2023
- To acquire the knowledge of terms, facts, concepts, trends, principles, assumptions, etc. in Economics.
- To develop familiarity with the basic terminology and elementary ideas of Economics.
- To acquire knowledge of contemporary economic problems and to appreciate the efforts being made to solve these problems.
- To develop an understanding of the Nation’s physical and human resources and how to avoid their misuse
- To understand the various economic processes that help in improving our standard of living
Pattern for ICSE Economics Syllabus 2023
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections –
- Section A will consist of compulsory questions requiring short answers and will cover the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions, which will require detailed answers. There will be a choice and candidates will be required to answer four questions from this section.
Leave a Reply