Here we are providing ICSE Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus 2023 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus 2021 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023 Technical Drawing Applications (Revised) View Download
Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ICSE Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus 2023
- To develop competence among the students to pursue technical courses like Engineering, Architecture, Draftsmanship Surveying and other professional courses.
- To understand basic principles of instrumental drawing drawn to scale and to acquire basic skills in the use of traditional drafting methods which would also be helpful in understanding computer aided designs.
- To acquire the basic knowledge in their applications in various fields.
Pattern for ICSE Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus 2023
There will be one written paper of three hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections, Section I and Section II.
- Section I (40 marks) shall consist of compulsory short answer questions chosen from the entire syllabus.
- Section II (60 marks) shall contain questions which require longer answers. There will be a choice of questions.
Leave a Reply