Here we are providing ICSE Computer Applications Syllabus 2023 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Computer Applications Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Computer Applications Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Computer Applications Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Computer Applications Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Computer Applications Syllabus 2023 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023 Computer Applications (Revised) Download
Computer Applications Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ICSE Computer Applications Syllabus 2023
- . To empower students by enabling them to build their own applications.
- To introduce students to some effective tools to enable them to enhance their knowledge, broaden horizons, foster creativity, improve the quality of work and increase efficiency.
- To develop logical and analytical thinking so that they can easily solve interactive programs.
- To help students learn fundamental concepts of computing using object oriented approach in one computer language
- To provide students with a clear idea of ethical issues involved in the field of computing
Pattern for ICSE Computer Applications Syllabus 2023
There will be one written paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections A and B.
- Section A (Compulsory – 40 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions covering the entire syllabus.
- Section B (60 marks) will consist of questions which will require detailed answers and there will be a choice of questions in this section
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.