Here we are providing ICSE Biology Syllabus 2023 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Biology Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Biology Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Biology Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Biology Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Biology Syllabus 2023 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023 Biology (Revised) Download
Biology Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ICSE Biology Syllabus 2023
- To acquire the knowledge of the economic importance of plants and animals.
- To develop an understanding of the inter-relationship between sustainability and environmental adaptations.
- To develop an understanding of the interdependence of plants and animals so as to enable pupils to acquire a clearer comprehension of the significance of life and its importance in human welfare.
- To understand the capacities and limitations of all the biological and economic activities so as to be able to use them for a better quality of life.
- To acquire the ability to observe, experiment, hypothesis, infer, handle equipment accurately and make correct recordings.
Pattern for ICSE Biology Syllabus 2023
There will be one paper of two hours duration of 80 Marks and Internal Assessment of Practical Work Carrying 20 Marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections –
- Section I : (compulsory) will contain short answer questions on the entire syllabus (40 marks)
- Section II : will contain six questions. Candidates will be required to answer any four of these six questions (40 marks)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.