Here we are providing ICSE Chemistry Syllabus 2022 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Chemistry Syllabus 2022 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Chemistry Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Chemistry Syllabus 2022 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Chemistry Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Chemistry Syllabus 2022 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022 Chemistry Download
Chemistry Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
Aims for ICSE Chemistry Syllabus 2022
- To acquire the knowledge of terms, concepts, processes, techniques and principles related to the subject.
- To develop the ability to apply the knowledge of the contents and principles of chemistry in unfamiliar situations.
- To acquire skills in proper handling of apparatus and chemicals.
- To develop scientific temper, attitude and problem-solving skills.
- To recognize Chemical Science as having an important impact on the environment relating to cycles in nature; natural resources, pollution.
Pattern for ICSE Chemistry Syllabus 2022
There will be one paper of two hours duration of 80 marks and Internal Assessment of practical work carrying 20 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections,
- Section I : (compulsory) will contain short answer questions on the entire syllabus (40 marks)
- Section II : will contain six questions. Candidates will be required to answer any four of these six
questions (40 marks)
Note: All chemical reactions should be studied with reference to the reactants, products, conditions, observations and the (balanced) equation.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.