Here we are providing ICSE Geography Syllabus 202 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Geography Syllabus 2022 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Geography Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Geography Syllabus 2022 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Geography Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Geography Syllabus 2022 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022 Geography Download
Geography Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
Aims for ICSE Geography Syllabus 2022
- To develop an understanding of terms, concepts and principles related to Geography.
- To explain the cause- effect relationships of natural phenomena.
- phenomena. 3. To understand the use of natural resources and development of regions.
- To acquire knowledge of and appreciate the interdependence of nations and different regions of the world.
- To know the availability of resources, understand, explain their uses and appreciate the problems of development in India.
- To understand and encourage human efforts made to conserve and protect the natural environment.
- To acquire practical skills related to the meaning and use of maps and their importance in the study of Geography.
Pattern for ICSE Geography Syllabus 2022
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
The question paper will consist of two parts.
- Part I : (compulsory) will consist of two questions. Question 1 will consist of short answer questions from the entire syllabus and Question 2 will consist of a question based on Map. Candidates will be expected to answer all questions.
- Part II : Candidates will be required to choose any five questions. Candidates will be expected to make the fullest use of sketches, diagrams, graphs and charts in their answers. Questions may require answers involving the interpretation of photographs of geographical interest.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.