Here we are providing ICSE Environmental Applications Syllabus 2023 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Environmental Applications Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Environmental Applications Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Environmental Applications Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Environmental Applications Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Environmental Applications Syllabus 2023 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023 Environmental Applications (Revised) View Download
Environmental Applications Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ICSE Environmental Applications Syllabus 2023
- To acquire knowledge of the origin and functioning of the natural system and its correlation with the living world.
- To develop an understanding that human beings, plants and animals are part of a natural phenomenon and are interdependent.
- To appreciate influence of human activity on the natural processes.
- To develop awareness of the need and responsibility to keep the natural system in a condition that it sustains life.
- To develop sensitivity in personal attitudes to environmental issues.
- To develop a keen civic sense.
- To develop a sense of responsibility and concern for welfare of the environment and all life forms which share this planet.
- To develop a sound basis for further study, personal development and participation in local and global environmental concerns.
- Understand ‘development’ to intervene in the relationships between society and the natural environment.
- To participate in local issues through carefully monitored projects.
- To create awareness about the role of local communities in sustainable growth.
- To develop an understanding of how local environments, contribute to the global environment.
Pattern for ICSE Environmental Applications Syllabus 2023
There will be one written paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will have two Sections:
- Section A (Compulsory) will contain short answer questions covering the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions, which will require detailed answers. There will be a choice of questions in this section.