Here we are providing ICSE Physics Syllabus 2023 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Physics Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Physics Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Physics Syllabus 2023 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Physics Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Physics Syllabus 2023 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023 Physics (Revised) View Download
Physics Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ICSE Physics Syllabus 2023
- To acquire knowledge and understanding of the terms, facts, concepts, definitions, laws, principles and processes of Physics.
- To develop skills in practical aspects of handling apparatus, recording observations and in drawing diagrams, graphs, etc.
- To develop instrumental, communication, deductive and problem-solving skills.
- To discover that there is a living and growing physics relevant to the modern age in which we live.
Pattern for ICSE Physics Syllabus 2023
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of practical work carrying 20 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections
- Section I : (compulsory) will contain short answer questions on the entire syllabus (40 marks)
- Section II : will contain six questions. Candidates will be required to answer any four of these six questions (40 marks)
Note: Unless otherwise specified, only S I. Units are to be used while teaching and learning, as well as for answering questions.
Leave a Reply