Here we are providing ICSE Fashion Designing Syllabus 2022 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Fashion Designing Syllabus 2022 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Fashion Designing Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Fashion Designing Syllabus 2022 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Fashion Designing Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Fashion Designing Syllabus 2022 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022 Fashion Designing Download
Fashion Designing Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
Aims for ICSE Fashion Designing Syllabus 2022
- To provide candidates with the knowledge of various fibres and the fabrics.
- To develop in candidates an interest in the various processes to make the best use of materials.
- To provide candidates with the basic principles regarding the making of garments
- To develop in candidates a sense of appreciation and creative expression in the making of clothes.
Pattern for ICSE Fashion Designing Syllabus 2022
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will be divided into two Sections, A and B.
- Section A will consist of compulsory short answer questions covering the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions which will require detailed answers. There will be a choice of questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions from this section.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.