Here we are providing ICS Computer Science Syllabus 2023 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Computer Science Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Computer Science Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Computer Science Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Computer Science Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Computer Science Syllabus 2023 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Syllabus 2023 Computer Science (Revised) View Download
Computer Science Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ISC Computer Science Syllabus 2023
- To understand algorithmic problem solving using data abstractions, functional and procedural abstractions, and object based and object-oriented abstractions.
- To understand: (a) how computers represent, store and process data at different levels of abstraction that mediate between the machine and the algorithmic problem solving level and (b) how they communicate with the outside world.
- To create awareness of ethical issues related to computing and to promote safe, ethical behavior.
- To make students aware of future trends in computing.
To devise algorithmic solutions to problems and to be able to code, validate, document, execute and debug the solution using the Java programming system.
Pattern for ISC Computer Science Syllabus 2023
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical (30 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.
Leave a Reply