Here we are providing ICS Biology Syllabus 2023 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Biology Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Biology Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Biology Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Biology Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Biology Syllabus 2023 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Syllabus 2023 Biology (Revised) View Download
Biology Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ISC Biology Syllabus 2023
- To enable candidates to acquire the knowledge and to develop an understanding of biological terms, concepts, facts, principles, formulae, etc.
- To develop the ability to apply the knowledge of biology in unfamiliar situations.
- To develop experimental skills required in biology practical work.
- To create awareness about the problems of the environment and the manner in which these problems can be overcome.
- To develop the ability to appreciate biological phenomena in nature and the contribution of biology to human welfare.
- To develop interest in plants and animals and in their respective environments.
- To develop scientific attitude towards biological phenomena.
- To create awareness of the fundamentals of human biology, food, health, nutrition and population control.
Pattern for ISC Biology Syllabus 2023
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical (15 marks), Project Work (10 marks), Practical File (5 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.