Here we are providing ICS Commerce Syllabus 2023 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Commerce Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Commerce Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Commerce Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Commerce Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Commerce Syllabus 2023 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Syllabus 2023 Commerce (Revised) View Download
Commerce Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ISC Commerce Syllabus 2023
- To develop an interest in the theory and practice of business, trade and industry.
- To familiarise candidates with theoretical foundations, organising, managing and handling operations of a business firm.
- To provide a study of the more important aspects of the commercial world.
- To provide knowledge of the activities of commerce in the marketing of goods and services.
Pattern for ISC Commerce Syllabus 2023
There will be two papers in the subject –
Paper I – Theory: 3 hours – 80 marks
Paper II- Project Work – 20 marks
Paper – I (Theory) – 80 Marks
- Part I (20 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary/ fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus.
- Part II (60 marks) will consist of eight questions out of which candidates will be required to answer five questions, each carrying 12 marks.
Leave a Reply