Here we are providing ICS Physics Syllabus 2022 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Physics Syllabus 2022 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Physics Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Physics Syllabus 2022 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Physics Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Physics Syllabus 2022 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Syllabus 2022 Physics Download
Physics Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
Aims for ISC Physics Syllabus 2022
- To enable candidates to acquire knowledge and to develop an understanding of the terms, facts, concepts, definitions, and fundamental laws, principles and processes in the field of physics.
- To develop the ability to apply the knowledge and understanding of physics to unfamiliar situations.
- To develop a scientific attitude through the study of physical sciences.
- To develop skills in –
(a) the practical aspects of handling apparatus, recording observations and
(b) drawing diagrams, graphs, etc.
- To develop an appreciation of the contribution of physics towards scientific and technological developments and towards human happiness.
- To develop an interest in the world of physical sciences.
Pattern for ISC Physics Syllabus 2022
There will be two papers in the subject –
Paper I: Theory – 3 hours … 70 marks
- Practical – 3 hours … 15 marks
- Project Work … 10 marks
- Practical File … 5 marks
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.