Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
ISC Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
Subject: Political Science
ISC Political Science Syllabus
- To enable students to gain an understanding of basic concepts in Political Science.
- To facilitate acquisition of knowledge and understanding of the practices of governance.
- To develop logical reasoning, research and application skills.
- To create awareness of rights and duties and to sensitise students towards social concerns.
- To expose students to divergent views and encourage them to develop their own world view.
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory 3 hours —— 80 marks
- Paper II: Project Work ——–20 marks
Paper I (Theory) – 80 Marks
- Part I (20 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions, testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary/ fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus
- Part II (60 marks) will be divided into two sections A & B. Candidates will be required to answer three questions out of five from Section A and two questions out of three from Section B. Each question in this part shall carry 12 marks
Political Science Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|