ISC Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
Subject: Physical Education
ISC Physical Education Syllabus
- To gain an understanding and insight into the modern and emerging concepts as well as future prospects of Physical Education.
- To create awareness of the necessity for vigour and efficiency through physical fitness.
- To facilitate physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of students.
- To develop an understanding of the physiological, socio-cultural and psychological factors which influence Physical Education.
- To create awareness of the necessity to develop a good posture and physical poise.
- Give special attention to physically challenged children.
- To create opportunities to develop esprit de corps, courtesy, sportsmanship, social skills, democratic conduct and ideals.
- To develop skills of planning as well as practical skills in order to perform effectively.
- To develop the ability to relate practice to classroom learning and vice-versa.
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks – 3 hours)
- Paper II: Practical Work (30 marks)
Physical Education Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|