ISC Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
Subject: Environmental Science
ISC Environmental Science Syllabus
- To help the student appreciate man’s place in the natural systems.
- To provide a wide understanding of knowledge resources relevant to environment protection and conservation.
- To provide an in-depth study of certain environment related areas.
- To place environmental concerns in a technological, social, political and economic context.
- To provide a context for understanding the role of individual values in conservation.
- To provide a context for the individual student to reflect on his/her beliefs and values in relation to the environment.
- To provide an opportunity to acquire interdisciplinary skills, knowledge and understanding and to apply this logically and coherently in the field of environmental conservation.
- To encourage student initiative and resourcefulness in action leading to environmental protection and conservation.
- To present environmental concerns in a challenging way and thereby encourage students to consider careers in the environmental field.
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks – 3 hours)
- Paper II: Practical / Project Work (30 marks)
Environmental Science Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|