Here we are providing ICS Environmental Science Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Environmental Science Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Environmental Science Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Environmental Science Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Environmental Science Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Environmental Science Syllabus 2021 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Environmental Science Syllabus 2021
Environmental Science Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
Aims for ISC Environmental Science Syllabus 2021
- To help the student appreciate man’s place in the natural systems.
- To provide a wide understanding of knowledge resources relevant to environment protection and conservation.
- To provide an in-depth study of certain environment related areas.
- To place environmental concerns in a technological, social, political and economic context.
- To provide a context for understanding the role of individual values in conservation.
- To provide a context for the individual student to reflect on his/her beliefs and values in relation to the environment.
- To provide an opportunity to acquire interdisciplinary skills, knowledge and understanding and to apply this logically and coherently in the field of environmental conservation.
- To encourage student initiative and resourcefulness in action leading to environmental protection and conservation.
- To present environmental concerns in a challenging way and thereby encourage students to consider careers in the environmental field.
Pattern for ISC Environmental Science Syllabus 2021
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks – 3 hours)
- Paper II: Practical / Project Work (30 marks)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.