ISC Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
ISC Biotechnology Syllabus
- To enable candidates to acquire the knowledge and develop an understanding of how materials are provided by biological agents to provide goods and services.
- To appreciate the role played by biotechnology in improving health care for human beings.
- To understand the interdisciplinary nature of this subject.
- To create awareness about the appreciation of biological processes to industries.
- To develop the ability to appreciate biological phenomenon in nature and the contribution of biotechnology to human welfare.
- To develop scientific attitude towards biological phenomenon.
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical (20 marks), Project Work (7 marks), Practical File (3 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.
Biotechnology Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|