Here we are providing ICS Biotechnology Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Biotechnology Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Biotechnology Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Biotechnology Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Biotechnology Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Biotechnology Syllabus 2021 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Biotechnology Syllabus 2021
Biotechnology Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
Aims for ISC Biotechnology Syllabus 2021
- To enable candidates to acquire the knowledge and develop an understanding of how materials are provided by biological agents to provide goods and services.
- To appreciate the role played by biotechnology in improving health care for human beings.
- To understand the interdisciplinary nature of this subject.
- To create awareness about the appreciation of biological processes to industries.
- To develop the ability to appreciate biological phenomenon in nature and the contribution of biotechnology to human welfare.
- To develop scientific attitude towards biological phenomenon.
Pattern for ISC Biotechnology Syllabus 2021
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical (20 marks), Project Work (7 marks), Practical File (3 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.