ISC Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
Subject: Business Studies
ISC Business Studies Syllabus
- To enable candidates to know the basic structure of a business organisation.
- To acquaint candidates with the various functions conducted therein.
- To provide preliminary practice on the functional aspects of an office organisation.
- To provide candidates with a preliminary idea of an office environment.
There will be one paper of 3 hours duration of 100 marks and divided into 2 parts
- Part 1 (30 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary / fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus.
- Part 2 (70 marks) will consist of seven questions out of which the candidate will be required to answer five questions, each carrying 14 marks.
Business Studies Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|