Here we are providing ICS Business Studies Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Business Studies Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Business Studies Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Business Studies Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Business Studies Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Business Studies Syllabus 2021 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus 2021
Business Studies Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
Aims for ISC Business Studies Syllabus 2021
- To enable candidates to understand the modern business environment and to create awareness about various entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To awaken a spirit of enterprise amongst candidates
- To provide an insight into the recent trends in business.
- To acquaint candidates with the various aspects of Human Resource Management.
- To provide knowledge and understanding of communication in modern business.
- To identify the various sources of business finance and the role of regulators and intermediaries.
Pattern for ISC Business Studies Syllabus 2021
There will be two papers in the subject.
- Paper I – Theory: 3 hours ……80 marks
- Paper II- Project Work ……20 marks
- Part 1 (20 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary/ fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus.
- Part II (60 marks) will consist of eight questions, out of which candidates will be required to answer any five questions, each carrying 12 marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.