ISC Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
Subject: Home Science
ISC Home Science Syllabus
- To develop an understanding of the terms, concepts and principles used in the study of the discipline of Home Science.
- To develop thought, inquiry, insight and understanding of issues involved in running a home, providing adequate nutrition, meal planning, care of textiles and clothing, budgeting and family care.
- To inculcate an appreciation of aesthetic balance, economy and efficiency with regard to home.
- To foster an understanding of the changes that take place during growth and development of children.
- To equip adolescents with the knowledge and skills necessary for management of the self.
- To foster an understanding of children in difficult circumstances, problems of the elderly and individuals with special needs.
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical (30 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.
Home Science Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|