Here we are providing ICS Fashion Designing Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Fashion Designing Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Fashion Designing Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Fashion Designing Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Fashion Designing Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Fashion Designing Syllabus 2021 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Fashion Designing Syllabus 2021
Fashion Designing Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
Aims for ISC Fashion Designing Syllabus 2021
- To provide knowledge of various fashion trends and textiles.
- To inculcate the interest and to develop a sense of appreciation and creative expression in selection of ready-made clothes.
- To enable the students to develop interest in research for various projects and develop appropriate skills in designing dresses.
- To enable students to acquire basic knowledge about textiles necessary to select better fabrics for Apparel and designing clothes.
Pattern for ISC Fashion Designing Syllabus 2021
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical Work (30 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.