ISC Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
Subject: Fashion Designing
ISC Fashion Designing Syllabus
- To provide knowledge of various fashion trends and textiles.
- To inculcate the interest and to develop a sense of appreciation and creative expression in selection of ready-made clothes.
- To enable the students to develop interest in research for various projects and develop appropriate skills in designing dresses.
- To enable the students acquire basic knowledge about textiles necessary to select better fabrics for Apparel and designing clothes.
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical Work (30 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.
Fashion Designing Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|