Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
ISC Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
Subject: Computer Science
ISC Computer Science Syllabus
- To understand algorithmic problem solving using data abstractions, functional and procedural abstractions, and object based and object oriented abstractions.
- To understand: (a) how computers represent, store and process data by studying the architecture and machine language of a simple microprocessor and the different levels of abstraction that mediate between the machine and the algorithmic problem solving level and (b) how they communicate with the outside world.
- To create awareness of ethical problems and issues related to computing.
To devise algorithmic solutions to problems and to be able to code, validate, document, execute and debug the solution using the Java programming system.
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical (30 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.
Computer Science Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|