Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
ISC Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
ISC Biology Syllabus
- To enable candidates to acquire the knowledge and to develop an understanding of biological terms, concepts, facts, principles, formulae, etc.
- To develop the ability to apply the knowledge of biology in unfamiliar situations.
- To develop experimental skills required in biology practical work.
- To create awareness about the problems of the environment and the manner in which these problems can be overcome.
- To develop the ability to appreciate biological phenomena in nature and the contribution of biology to human welfare.
- To develop interest in plants and animals and in their respective environments.
- To develop scientific attitude towards biological phenomena.
- To create awareness of the fundamentals of human biology, food, health, nutrition and population control.
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical (20 marks), Project Work (7 marks), Practical File (3 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.
Biology Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|