|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
ISC Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
ISC Chemistry Syllabus
- To foster acquisition of knowledge and understanding of terms, concepts, facts, processes, techniques and principles relating to the subject of Chemistry.
- To develop the ability to apply the knowledge of contents and principles of Chemistry in new or unfamiliar situations.
- To develop skills in proper handling of apparatus and chemicals.
- To develop an ability to appreciate achievements in the field of Chemistry and its role in nature and society.
- To develop an interest in activities involving usage of the knowledge of Chemistry.
- To develop a scientific attitude through the study of Physical Sciences.
- To acquaint students with the emerging frontiers and interdisciplinary aspects of the subject.
- To develop skills relevant to the discipline.
- To apprise students with interface of Chemistry with other disciplines of Science, such as, Physics, Biology, Geology, Engineering, etc.
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical (20 marks), Project Work (7 marks), Practical File (3 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.
Chemistry Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|