Here we are providing ICS Chemistry Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Chemistry Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Chemistry Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Chemistry Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Chemistry Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Chemistry Syllabus 2021 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus 2021
Chemistry Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
Aims for ISC Chemistry Syllabus 2021
- To foster acquisition of knowledge and understanding of terms, concepts, facts, processes, techniques and principles relating to the subject of Chemistry.
- To develop the ability to apply the knowledge of contents and principles of Chemistry in new or unfamiliar situations.
- To develop skills in proper handling of apparatus and chemicals.
- To develop an ability to appreciate achievements in the field of Chemistry and its role in nature and society.
- To develop an interest in activities involving usage of the knowledge of Chemistry.
- To develop a scientific attitude through the study of Physical Sciences.
- To acquaint students with the emerging frontiers and interdisciplinary aspects of the subject.
- To develop skills relevant to the discipline.
- To apprise students with interface of Chemistry with other disciplines of Science, such as, Physics, Biology, Geology, Engineering, etc.
Pattern for ISC Chemistry Syllabus 2021
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical (15 marks), Project Work (10 marks), Practical File (5 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.