NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Sanskrit are given for the students so that they can get to know the answers to the questions in case they are not able to find it. It is important for all the students who are in Class 7 currently. Here we are providing the solutions to all the chapters of NCERT Sanskrit Class 7 Textbook for the students. They can refer to these solutions while they are solving the questions from the textbook.
- Chapter 1 – सुभाषितानी
- Chapter 2 – दुर्बुद्धि विनश्यति
- Chapter 3 – स्वावलम्बनम
- Chapter 4 – हास्यबालकविसम्मेलनम
- Chapter 5 – पण्डिता रमाबाई
- Chapter 6 – सदाचार
- Chapter 7 – संकल्प सिद्धिदायक (धातुप्रयोग )
- Chapter 8 – त्रिवर्ण ध्वज
- Chapter 9 – विमानायं रचयाम
- Chapter 10 – विश्वबंदुत्वं (करक विभक्ति उपवद विभक्तिश्च)
- Chapter 11 – समवाये ही दुर्जय
- Chapter 12 – कल्पलतेव विद्या
- Chapter 13 – अमृतं संस्कृतं ( इकारांत स्त्रीलिंग )
- Chapter 14 – अनारिकाया जिज्ञासा
- Chapter 15 – लालनगीतम
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Sanskrit
The students who are in class 7 and have the NCERT affiliated Sanskrit Books can check this page to know the solutions for all the chapters of Sanskrit book. They need to ensure that they are checking the solutions for the chapter which they intend to check.
Importance of the Solutions
The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Sanskrit are important for the students of the same class. Through these, they can get answers to those questions on which they get stuck. These are the valid solutions and students can check these whenever they face any confusion in the questions.
NCERT Solutions Subject wise
We are giving the subject wise solution of NCERT Class 7 books. They will find chapter wise solutions for each subject which can be downloaded.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Sanskrit
All NCERT Solutions
You can also check out NCERT Solutions of other classes here. Click on the class number below to go to relevant NCERT Solutions of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.