Here we are providing ICS Psychology Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Psychology Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Psychology Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Psychology Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Psychology Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Psychology Syllabus 2021 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Psychology Syllabus 2021
Psychology Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
Aims for ISC Psychology Syllabus 2021
- To develop an understanding of human behaviour: the nature of individuals and of members of social groups.
- To develop an understanding of the methods of research and study employed in Psychology.
- To develop an appreciation of the practical value of Psychology and its applications in daily life.
Pattern for ISC Psychology Syllabus 2021
There will be two papers in the subject –
Paper I – Theory: 3 hours – 70 marks
Paper II– Practical Work – 30 marks
Paper – I (Theory) – 70 Marks
- Part I (20 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions relating to the fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus.
- Part II (50 marks) will consist of two sections, A and B. Candidates will be required to answer two out of three questions from Section A and three out of five questions from Section B. Each question in this part shall carry 10 marks.