ISC Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
ISC Psychology Syllabus
- To develop an understanding of human behaviour: the nature of individuals and of members of social groups.
- To develop an understanding of the methods of research and study employed in Psychology.
- To develop an appreciation of the practical value of Psychology and its applications in daily life.
There will be two papers in the subject –
Paper I – Theory: 3 hours – 70 marks
Paper II– Practical Work – 30 marks
Paper – I (Theory) – 70 Marks
- Part I (20 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions relating to the fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus.
- Part II (50 marks) will consist of two sections, A and B.
Candidates will be required to answer two out of three questions from Section A and three out of five questions from Section B. Each question in this part shall carry 10 marks.
Psychology Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|