Here we are providing ICSE Second Language Indian Language Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Second Language Indian Language Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Second Language Indian Language Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Second Language Indian Language Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Second Language Indian Language Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Second Language Indian Language Syllabus 2021 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Second Language Indian Languages Syllabus 2021
Second Language Indian Language Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
Aims for ICSE Second Language Indian Language Syllabus 2021
- To appreciate the language as an effective means of communication.
- To acquire knowledge of the elements of the language.
- To develop an interest in the language.
- To understand the language when spoken at normal conversational speed.
- To understand the basic structural patterns of the language, vocabulary and constructions
Pattern for ICSE Second Language Indian Language Syllabus 2021
There will be one paper of three hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks. The paper will be divided into two sections –
- Section A: Language 40 marks
- Section B: Prescribed Texts 40 marks