ICSE Syllabus for the year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Subject: Second Language-Indian Language
ICSE Second Language-Indian Language Syllabus
- To appreciate the language as an effective means of communication.
- To acquire knowledge of the elements of the language.
- To develop an interest in the language.
- To understand the language when spoken at normal conversational speed.
- To understand the basic structural patterns of the language, vocabulary and constructions.
There will be one paper of three hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks. The paper will be divided into two sections –
- Section A: Language 40 marks
- Section B: Prescribed Texts 40 marks
Second Language-Indian Language Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|