ICSE Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
ICSE Spanish Syllabus
- To develop and integrate the use of the four language skills i.e. listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- To use the language effectively and appropriately on topics of everyday life situations.
- To develop an interest in the appreciation of Spanish
- To develop an intercultural awareness.
- To enhance the ability of the candidates to express their ideas and feelings in their own words and for them to understand the use of correct language.
- To appreciate the language as an effective means of communication.
- To understand language when spoken at normal conversational speed in everyday life situations.
- To understand the basic structural patterns of the language, vocabulary and constructions.
There will be one paper of three hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
Spanish Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|