Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
ICSE Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Subject: History & Civics
ICSE History & Civics Syllabus
- To provide an understanding of the working of the Indian government necessary for the student to grow into a responsible, enlightened citizen in a Secular democracy.
- To enrich the understanding of those aspects of Indian historical development which are crucial to the understanding of contemporary India.
- To awaken a desirable understanding in pupils of the various streams which have contributed to the development and growth of the Indian nation and its civilisation and culture.
- To develop a world historical perspective of the contributions made by various cultures to the total heritage of mankind.
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 80 marks and an Internal Assessment of
The paper will be divided into two parts –
- Part I : (30 marks) will contain short answer questions set from the entire syllabus.
- Part II : (50 marks) will consist of Section A and Section B.
History & Civics Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|