Here we are providing ICSE Commercial Studies Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Commercial Studies Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Commercial Studies Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Commercial Studies Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Commercial Studies Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Commercial Studies Syllabus 2021 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Commercial Studies Syllabus 2021
Commercial Studies Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
Aims for ICSE Commercial Studies Syllabus 2021
- To enable students to develop a perceptive, sensitive and critical response to the role of business in a global, national and local context.
- To allow students to balance the demands of social parameters with individual aspirations.
- To develop in students an appreciation for the roles of the entrepreneur and the professional manager.
- To help develop a co-operative attitude through study of the organisation and participation associated with commerce and industry.
- To provide an appropriate body of knowledge and understanding, and to develop appropriate skills as a basis for further study or work or both.
Pattern for ICSE Commercial Studies Syllabus 2021
There will be one written paper of two hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections –
- Section A (Compulsory) will consist of questions requiring short answers and will cover the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions, which will require detailed answers. There will be a choice and candidates will be required to answer four questions from this section.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.