Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
ICSE Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Subject: Commercial Studies
ICSE Commercial Studies Syllabus
- To enable students to develop a perceptive, sensitive and critical response to the role of business in a global, national and local context.
- To allow students to balance the demands of social parameters with individual aspirations.
- To develop in students an appreciation for the roles of the entrepreneur and the professional manager.
- To help develop a co-operative attitude through study of the organisation and participation associated with commerce and industry.
- To provide an appropriate body of knowledge and understanding, and to develop appropriate skills as a basis for further study or work or both.
There will be one written paper of two hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections –
- Section A (Compulsory) will consist of questions requiring short answers and will cover the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions, which will require detailed answers. There will be a choice and candidates will be required to answer four questions from this section.
Commercial Studies Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|