ICSE Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Subject: Modern Foreign Language Grp 2
ICSE Modern Foreign Language Grp 2 Syllabus
- To appreciate the language as an effective means of communication and in particular, the spoken language.
- To acquire knowledge of the elements of the language.
- To develop interest in the language.
- To understand the language when spoken at normal conversational speed.
- To understand the basic structural patterns of the language, the vocabulary and constructions.
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
The paper will consist of five questions all of which will be compulsory.
Modern Foreign Language Grp 2 Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|