ICSE Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Subject: Computer Applications
ICSE Computer Applications Syllabus
- To empower students by enabling them to build their own applications.
- To introduce students to some effective tools to enable them to enhance their knowledge, broaden horizons, foster creativity, improve the quality of work and increase efficiency.
- To enable students to learn to use the World Wide Web in order to gather knowledge and communicate with students and the academic community all over the world.
- To enable students to learn to process words and numbers, analyze data, communicate ideas effectively and make the optimum use of computer resources.
- To help students learn fundamental concepts of computing using object oriented approach in one computer language.
- To provide students with a clear idea of ethical issues involved in the field of computing.
There will be one written paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections A and B.
- Section A (Compulsory – 40 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions covering the entire syllabus.
- Section B (60 marks) will consist of questions which will require detailed answers and there will be a choice of questions in this section
Computer Applications Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|