ICSE Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
ICSE Art Syllabus
- To acquire a knowledge of artistic terms, facts, concepts, theories and principles in drawing and painting, i.e. imagination, creativity, expression, aesthetic sense, organisation, observation and interest.
- To develop an interest in the world of art.
- To develop an artistic attitude and values through the study of art.
- To acquire skills in observations, handling tools and drawing illustrations.
There will be four papers, Candidates will be required to offer any two papers:
- Paper 1 (3 hrs) Drawing and/or Painting from Still Life – 100 Marks
- Paper 2 (3 hrs) Drawing and/or Painting from Nature – 100 Marks
- Paper 3 (3 hrs) Original Imaginative Composition in Colour – 100 Marks
- Paper 4 (3 hrs) Applied Art – 100 Marks
Art Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|