|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
ICSE Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
ICSE Cookery Syllabus
- To acquire the knowledge of the terms, facts, concepts and principles required for cooking.
- To develop an understanding of the basic methods of cooking.
- To acquire skills related to:
- Selecting and preparing nutritive foods for the family.
- Planning and providing balanced meals for the members of the family.
- Preparing menus and cooking food for the family.
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will be divided into two Sections, A and B.
- Section A will consist of compulsory short answer questions covering the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions that will require detailed answers. There will be a choice of questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions from this section.
Cookery Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|