ICSE Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Subject: Fashion Designing
ICSE Fashion Designing Syllabus
- To provide candidates with the knowledge of various fibres and the fabrics.
- To develop in candidates an interest in the various processes to make the best use of materials.
- To provide candidates with the basic principles regarding the making of garments.
- To develop in candidates a sense of appreciation and creative expression in the making of clothes.
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will be divided into two Sections, A and B.
- Section A will consist of compulsory short answer questions covering the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions which will require detailed answers. There will be a choice of questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions from this section.
Fashion Designing Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|