Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
ICSE Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Subject: Technical Drawing Applications
ICSE Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus
- To develop competence among the students to pursue technical courses like Engineering, Architecture, Draftsmanship Surveying and other professional courses.
- To understand basic principles of instrumental drawing drawn to scale and to acquire basic skills in the use of traditional drafting methods which would also be helpful in understanding computer aided designs.
- To acquire the basic knowledge in their applications in various fields.
There will be one written paper of three hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections, Section I and Section II.
- Section I (40 marks) shall consist of compulsory short answer questions chosen from the entire syllabus.
- Section II (60 marks) shall contain questions which require longer answers. There will be a choice of questions.
Technical Drawing Applications Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|