Here we are providing ICSE Physical Education Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Physical Education Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Physical Education Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Physical Education Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Physical Education Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Physical Education Syllabus 2021 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Physical Education Syllabus 2021
Physical Education Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
Aims for ICSE Physical Education Syllabus 2021
- To create an awareness of the necessity for vigour and efficiency through physical fitness.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the requirements for healthy living, nutrition, exercise and relaxation
- To create awareness of the necessity to develop good posture and physical poise.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of skills relating to leisure time activities and of a recreational nature.
- To create opportunities to develop ‘esprit de corps’, courtesy, sportsmanship, social skills, democratic conduct and ideals
- To develop appreciation of the aesthetic and cultural aspects of movement.
Pattern for ICSE Physical Education Syllabus 2021
There will be one written paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The written paper will be divided into two Sections, A and B.
Section A: will consist of compulsory short answer questions on Section A of the syllabus.
Section B: Candidates will be required to answer questions on the rules, skills required and the methods of training of any two of the given team games.