ICSE Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Subject: Physical Education
ICSE Physical Education Syllabus
- To create an awareness of the necessity for vigour and efficiency through physical fitness.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the requirements for healthy living, nutrition, exercise and relaxation.
- To create awareness of the necessity to develop good posture and physical poise.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of skills relating to leisure time activities and of a recreational nature.
- To create opportunities to develop ‘esprit de corps’, courtesy, sportsmanship, social skills, democratic conduct and ideals.
- To develop appreciation of the aesthetic and cultural aspects of movement.
There will be one written paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
Physical Education Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|