Here we are providing ICSE Modern Foreign Languages Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Modern Foreign Languages Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Modern Foreign Languages Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Modern Foreign Languages Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Modern Foreign Languages Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Modern Foreign Languages Syllabus 2021 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Modern Foreign Languages Group I Syllabus 2021
Modern Foreign Languages Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
Aims for ICSE Modern Foreign Languages Syllabus 2021
- To develop and integrate the use of the four language skills i.e. listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- To use the language effectively and appropriately on topics of everyday life situations..
- To develop an interest in the appreciation of the language.
- To develop an intercultural awareness.
- To enhance the ability of the candidates to express their ideas and feelings in their own words and for them to understand the use of correct language.
- To appreciate the language as an effective means of communication.
- To understand language when spoken at normal conversational speed in everyday life situations
- To understand the basic structural patterns of the language, vocabulary and constructions.
Pattern for ICSE Modern Foreign Languages Syllabus 2021
There will be one paper of three hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.