Here we are providing ICSE Mathematics Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Mathematics Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Mathematics Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Mathematics Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Mathematics Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Mathematics Syllabus 2021 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Mathematics Syllabus 2021
Mathematics Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
Aims for ICSE Mathematics Syllabus 2021
- To acquire knowledge and understanding of the terms, symbols, concepts, principles, processes, proofs, etc. of mathematics.
- To develop an understanding of mathematical concepts and their application to further studies in mathematics and science
- To develop skills to apply mathematical knowledge to solve real life problems.
- To develop the necessary skills to work with modern technological devices such as calculators and computers in real life situations.
- To develop drawing skills, skills of reading tables, charts and graphs.
- To develop an interest in mathematics.
Pattern for ICSE Mathematics Syllabus 2021
There will be one paper of two and a half hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections –
- Section I: will consist of compulsory short answer questions (40 marks)
- Section II: Candidates will be required to answer four out of seven questions (40 marks)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.