ICSE Syllabus for the year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
ICSE Mathematics Syllabus
- To acquire knowledge and understanding of the terms, symbols, concepts, principles, processes, proofs, etc. of mathematics.
- To develop an understanding of mathematical concepts and their application to further studies in mathematics and science.
- To develop skills to apply mathematical knowledge to solve real life problems.
- To develop the necessary skills to work with modern technological devices such as calculators and computers.
- To develop drawing skills, skills of reading tables, charts and graphs.
- To develop an interest in mathematics.
There will be one paper of two and a half hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections –
- Section I: will consist of compulsory short answer questions (40 marks)
- Section II: Candidates will be required to answer four out of seven questions (40 marks)
Mathematics Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|