ICSE Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
ICSE Physics Syllabus
- To acquire knowledge and understanding of the terms, facts, concepts, definitions, laws, principles and processes of Physics.
- To develop skills in practical aspects of handling apparatus, recording observations and in drawing diagrams, graphs, etc.
- To develop instrumental, communication, deductive and problem-solving skills.
- To discover that there is a living and growing physics relevant to the modern age in which we live.
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of practical work carrying 20 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections
- Section I : (compulsory) will contain short answer questions on the entire syllabus (40 marks)
- Section II : will contain six questions. Candidates will be required to answer any four of these six questions (40 marks)
Note: Unless otherwise specified, only S I. Units are to be used while teaching and learning, as well as for answering questions.
Physics Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|