Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
ICSE Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
ICSE Biology Syllabus
- To acquire the knowledge of the economic importance of plants and animals.
- To develop an understanding of the inter-relationship between sustainability and environmental adaptations.
- To develop an understanding of the interdependence of plants and animals so as to enable pupils to acquire a clearer comprehension of the significance of life and its importance in human welfare.
- To understand the capacities and limitations of all the biological and economic activities so as to be able to use them for a better quality of life.
- To acquire the ability to observe, experiment, hypothesis, infer, handle equipment accurately and make correct recordings.
There will be one paper of two hours duration of 80 Marks and Internal Assessment of Practical Work Carrying 20 Marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections –
- Section I : (compulsory) will contain short answer questions on the entire syllabus (40 marks)
- Section II : will contain six questions. Candidates will be required to answer any four of these six questions (40 marks)
Biology Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|