|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
ICSE Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
ICSE Economics Syllabus
- To acquire the knowledge of terms, facts, concepts, trends, principles, assumptions, etc. in Economics.
- To develop familiarity with the basic terminology and elementary ideas of Economics.
- To acquire knowledge of contemporary economic problems and to appreciate the efforts being made to solve these problems.
- To develop an understanding of the Nation’s physical and human resources and how to avoid their misuse.
- To understand the various economic processes that help in improving our standard of living.
- To acquire skills in interpreting simple statistical data.
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections –
- Section A will consist of compulsory questions requiring short answers and will cover the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions, which will require detailed answers. There will be a choice and candidates will be required to answer four questions from this section.
Economics Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|