Here we are providing ICSE Environmental Science Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Environmental Science Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Environmental Science Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Environmental Science Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Environmental Science Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Environmental Science Syllabus 2021 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Environmental Science Syllabus 2021
Environmental Science Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
Aims for ICSE Environmental Science Syllabus 2021
- To acquire knowledge of the origin and functioning of the natural system and its correlation with the living world.
- To develop an understanding that human beings, plants and animals are part of a natural phenomenon and are interdependent.
- To appreciate the influence of human activity on natural processes.
- To develop an awareness of the need and responsibility to keep the natural system in a condition that it sustains life.
- To develop sensitivity in personal attitudes to environmental issues.
- To develop an understanding of how local environments, contribute to the global environment.
- To develop a sense of responsibility and concern for welfare of the environment and all life forms which share this planet.
- To develop a keen civic sense.
- To develop a sound basis for further study, personal development and participation in local and global environmental concerns.
Pattern for ICSE Environmental Science Syllabus 2021
There will be one paper of two hours duration carrying 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks.
The paper will have two Sections:
- Section A (Compulsory) will contain short answer questions covering the entire syllabus.
- Section B will contain six questions. Candidates will be required to answer any four questions from this section.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.