Here we are providing ICSE Commercial Applications Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 9, Class 10. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICSE Commercial Applications Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICSE Class 9 and 10 Commercial Applications Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICSE Commercial Applications Syllabus 2021 Class 9 and 10 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICSE Commercial Applications Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICSE Commercial Applications Syllabus 2021 for Class 9 & 10. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ICSE Class 10 Commercial Applications Syllabus 2021
Commercial Applications Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|
Aims for ICSE Commercial Applications Syllabus 2021
- To develop in students a perceptive, sensitive and critical response to the role of business in a simple manner.
- To develop in students an analytical ability so as to balance the demands of social and business parameters with individual aspirations.
- To help create an appreciation for the diverse roles of both the entrepreneur and the professional manager.
- To develop an ability to work in and through teams.
- To provide appropriate knowledge and skills as a basis for further study or work or both.
Pattern for ICSE Commercial Applications Syllabus 2021
There will be one written paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections A and B.
- Section A (Compulsory) will consist of compulsory short answer questions covering the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions which will require detailed answers and there will be a choice of questions in this section.