ICSE Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Subject: Commercial Applications
ICSE Commercial Applications Syllabus
- To develop in students a perceptive, sensitive and critical response to the role of business in a simple manner.
- To develop in students an analytical ability so as to balance the demands of social and business parameters with individual aspirations.
- To help create an appreciation for the diverse roles of both the entrepreneur and the professional manager.
- To develop an ability to work in and through teams.
- To provide appropriate knowledge and skills as a basis for further study or work or both.
There will be one written paper of two hours duration carrying 100 marks and Internal Assessment of 100 marks.
The paper will be divided into two sections A and B.
- Section A (Compulsory) will consist of compulsory short answer questions covering the entire syllabus.
- Section B will consist of questions which will require detailed answers and there will be a choice of questions in this section.
Commercial Applications Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|