Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
ICSE Syllabus for year 2018, 2017, 2016 is given below. Students of Class X can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
ICSE Yoga Syllabus
- To enable young people to generate an understanding of the principles of yogic practices so as to improve quality of life.
- To develop the ability to perform appropriate yogic asanas so as to improve physical and mental conditions and emotional equilibrium.
- To help youngsters improve psychological functions, e.g. awareness, concentration, will power.
- To foster co-operation amongst youth.
- To develop appreciation for Indian cultural practices that support meaningful and relevant educational strategies.
- To create opportunities to develop ideals, social skills and strengths.
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I (Theory) will be of 2 hours duration carrying 100 marks. The paper will be divided into four sections as follows:
- Section I: 40 marks
- Section II: 20 marks
- Section III: 20 marks
- Section IV: 20 marks
Section I will be compulsory. Candidates will be required to attempt all the questions from this section. There will be no choice of questions.
Sections II, III and IV will have a choice of questions. Candidates will be required to attempt two questions from each section. The above sections will correspond to the sections given in the syllabus.
- Paper II (Internal Assessment) will carry 100 marks
Yoga Syllabus for ICSE Class 10th is given below.
|Exam Year||ICSE Syllabus|